Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 has been rung in!!!

Whew....2009 is over and 2010 has begun! I am excited to start the new year and experience all the exciting things God has in store for me and my family! I have been busy these last two months with photo sessions and getting people's orders in for Christmas. I had many clients who were giving pictures as gifts so I couldn't post the pictures after the sessions in case the intended gift receivers happened to get on my blog! So, I am going to include a couple of my favorites from each session now! I wish you all the best in the year to come and may LOVE, PEACE, and JOY surround you in 2010.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you LIL SIS!! What started out as a little hobby for you has turned into a great passion within you to create lasting memories for families. You are a great photographer and I know the families are truly blessed to have you capture their precious memories in picture. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment, big sis! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ruston, Louisiana, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog. I have always loved to take pictures to document the special times in my life...high school times, college times, dating moments, wedding bliss, babies, and life in general! Then, two years ago, my husband gave me a Nikon D40 for Christmas and my love grew even more! I started learning on my own and used my family as my models. I took a leap of faith and went into business to do photo shoots for different family members and friends. I am absolutely in heaven when I am shooting and editing photos. I just upgraded to a new camera and love getting used to it! I learn new tricks and techniques daily and can't wait to try them out on willing clients! My other part-time job is coaching girls' basketball. I love this job too and feel right at home in the gym! I am truly blessed to be able to do two jobs that are absolutely fulfilling and exciting for me! I am also blessed to be a wife to the most caring, understanding, and giving husband a woman could ask for and a mom to the most precious, loving, beautiful boys in the world! I couldn't do the things I love to do without the love and support of my family!